Koi Cottage is single level living, featuring a Sun Room overlooking the Koi pond and the woods beyond. A fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee pot, utensils, dishware and cookware. Large bedroom with queen size bed and linens. Full bathroom supplied with towels. Laundry room with washer and dryer. The Sun room has a queen size futon which can be opened to create a second bedroom. Living Room has a reclining sofa, love seat and rocker. We offer Satellite TV for your TV watching pleasure. The TV is a Roku TV and can sign in to your streaming services.
There's a large patio in front with fire pit for evening fires are morning coffee. An outdoor room with fireplace and stereo for streaming your music. Playhouse for young children that you can see from the enjoyment of the patio. The cottage is pet friendly. We do ask that you kennel your dogs if you need to leave them at the cottage. We also have a small fenced in area off the back deck, if you prefer to leave them outside while your away.
The Koi Cottage rate is based on 4 guests.
This Cabin is pet-friendly
As a Vacation Home rental
Availability & Online Reservations
- Air Conditioning
- Bath Towels
- Bed Sheets
- Central air and heating
- Coffee Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- Electric fireplace
- Fire pit with wood provided
- Flat Screen TV
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Kitchen Towels
- Off street parking
- Paper Towels
- Recreational Vehicle Parking RV/Boat/Trailer
- Salt & Pepper
- Satellite TV
- Toaster oven
- Washer and Dryer
- Wireless Internet Access
Nearby Activities & Attractions
- There are many float outfitters within a few minutes drive.
- If you just want to play in the river or soak up the sun, we are less than a 2 minute drive from what we like to call "Crawford Beach" at Scott's Ford Meramec River Access.
- You are no more than a 25 minute drive from several area wineries, restaurants, two golf courses, Meramec Springs Park, Onandaga Cave State Park and the worlds largest rocking chair!
- Or don't go anywhere and just kick back, relax and enjoy Jack's Little Log Cabin and the peaceful wooded walking trails on the property. It's a pretty nice place to be. That's how Jack wanted it.
- Smoking is not permitted in the lodging units. Smoking is permitted on the decks and porches.
- Check in at 3 P.M. and check out at 11 A.M.
- River chairs and floats for your use are available at no additional charge.