Gill Ridge offers either bed & breakfast or vacation home accomodations in a peaceful private wooded country
setting. Just choose your lodging option, come on out, relax and enjoy some rest and restoration on the property or take on the adventure
of the many nearby float streams and other activities located in the area.
Jack's Little Log Cabin
- Cozy front porch with view of Meramec River valley (and sometimes the cows) through the trees.
- Private bedroom with queen size log bed and all necessary linens.
- Gathering room with TV.
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave and cooking utensils should you decide to prepare a meal.
- Large deck in rear with hot tub, table and grill should you wish to unwind or barbeque in the shade of the tall pines.
- Fire pit in back with fire wood for your evening or early morning campfire.
- A licensed massage therapist is available on-site for private sessions of theraputic massage upon request.
- Our bed & breakfast guests will enjoy a private hot river country breakfast brought to your front porch each morning of your stay.
- Our vacation home clients will enjoy the added flexibility of our campers in the woods to make sleeping accomodations comfortable for your
small groups up to 3 couples with children.
Front left view of Jack's Little Log Cabin
Front right view of Jack's Little Log Cabin
View from the front porch of Jack's Little Log Cabin.
The living room in Jack's Little Log Cabin
The kitchenette in Jack's Little Log Cabin
The bedroom in Jack's Little Log Cabin
The campers in the woods
At the end of your exciting day, relax under the stars in your private hot tub.
- Nightly rates available as a bed & breakfast unit.
- Weekend and weekly rates available for rental as a vacation lodging.
Nearby Attractions and Activities
The Meramec River is a great place to spend time with family and friends!
Make sure to bring your sunscreen as the sun can shine bright on the gravel bar.
Relax and enjoy the scenery. Refresh in this beautiful river.
The gravel bottom keeps the river running fresh and clear.
It is exciting to become one with the flow.
Enjoy your own private float on the river.
Another day comes to a peaceful end on the river.
A new day dawns on the river of rest & restoration. Come and experience it for yourself!
Nearby golf course.
- There are many float outfitters within a few minutes drive or we offer a private float on the upper Meramec from
the Hwy 8 bridge to Scott's Ford (about 6-8 hours) which includes transportation, canoe, paddles, safety floats, cooler & ice.
- If you just want to play in the river or soak up the sun, we are less than a 2 minute drive from what we like to call "Crawford Beach" at
Scott's Ford Meramec River Access.
- You are no more than a 25 minute drive from several area wineries, restaurants, two golf courses, Meramec Springs Park, Onandaga Cave State Park and the worlds largest rocking chair!
- Or don't go anywhere and just kick back, relax and enjoy Jack's Little Log Cabin and the peaceful wooded walking trails on the property. It's a pretty nice
place to be. That's how Jack wanted it.